Saturday, January 2, 2010

Winter and Spring

Happy new decade, folks! I'm back in Cambridge after a wonderful winter break, but just a hair too exhausted to tell you all about it yet. So, with the January term here at Harvard approaching fast, I thought my course schedules for the coming semesters might be a good way to hold you over:

Winter 2010

Mon, Tues, Wed, Thu, Fri: 9-11 Low Income Workers, Alstott


Spring 2010

Mon: 10:20-11:40 Constitutional Law, Fourteenth Amendment, Klarman; 5-7 Housing Law and Policy, Grossman
Tues: 10:20-11:40 Constitutional Law, Klarman
Wed: 10:20-11:40 Constitutional Law, Klarman; 1-2:20 Corporations, Hanson; 5-7 Community Action, White
Thu: 1-2:20 Corporations, Hanson
Fri: 1-2:20 Corporations, Hanson


It's a lot, and I expect to be pretty overwhelmed, but I'm really looking forward to it all. Until next time, I hope each and every one of you has plenty to look forward to in the coming year, too!

1 comment:

mimi said...

Looks overwhelming to me (but a pretty cool balance of public interest, politics, federal, financial, etc.!)